Selling your gold can be an emotional experience. Especially when there is sentimental value or a precious family meaning behind your items. It’s important to note that when you need cash fast, your buyer should understand how difficult selling your pieces can be. A good gold buyer should be able to understand your concerns and leave you feeling confident and comfortable with your sale.You can get cash for gold at fair market value with us, here at Cash Gold Buyers. Read our tips before placing your gold in just any old jeweler’s or gold buyer’s hands.
Tips to Get Cash for Gold
- Know your options. Research, research, research. Know that selling online versus selling in-store will affect the cash you receive. For example, selling to a jewelry store is a fast and safe option. However, you will likely not get the money you had originally hoped for.
- Shop around. Getting quotes from various buyers will help you feel secure, confident, and satisfied with your sale. There is nothing worse than feeling remorse or being upset over a buying and selling experience.
- Avoid pawn shops. Pawnshops are typically in the business of buying low and selling high. As a result, you won’t get a fair market price for your gold. They are also less likely to recognize and understand the full value of your gold. Where in contrast, our team of professionals has the training and knowledge to appraise your gold and offer you the best price available.
- Know your collection. Getting an appraisal prior to selling your gold is key. As a result, you will know the rough amount of what your gold weighs, the karat amount, and what you should expect to receive from your buyer. This gives you as a seller; control, and trust in the process.
- Get the most cash for gold. Selling online versus selling to a jeweler or other brick and mortar shops will give you more cash. Online buyers have less overhead and less needed coverage to run their business. Therefore, leaving them with more room to offer the most cash for your gold. Our gold cash buyers are here to help you get answers to all of your questions.
The Worth of Gold
The worth of gold is dependant on the current market value, which is constantly changing. However, value is always measured in the same way. Gold prices are always calculated by grams, purity, and karat value. Depending on supply and demand, gold prices can fluctuate daily. Know the current price of gold before going through the selling process.
Selling Your Gold
We know that there are typically two reasons people sell their gold. First, some sell gold that is no longer needed or desired to hold onto. Second, some sell their gold when they’re in dire need of cash, fast. When selling your gold, it’s important to not be hasty when it comes to the later of the two situations above. Furthermore, enforcing the importance of taking the necessary steps to assure a seamless and fair process when selling.
Your buyer should provide you with a pre-paid label while ensuring the value of your package. If your buyer does not provide a pre-paid service to you, do not use a mail carrier that doesn’t offer tracking. Use a service that tracks delivery and provides you with a receipt. Above all, make sure you have insured your package containing your gold pieces.
What Makes Gold Cash Buyers Different
We guarantee fair market value for your gold. In addition, we offer pre-paid FedEx shipping for easy tracking, a custom portal for each client, and free 2-day shipping returns of your gold if you aren’t satisfied with our offer. Essentially making any experience you have with us, risk-free! If you have questions, contact us at our toll-free number 1-877-857-6227.