If you’ve been home spring cleaning and looking to get rid of some old valuables, we’ve got you covered. Getting cash for gold is a great option to get rid of unwanted pieces or antiques you’ve been holding onto. Declutter your home and get cash fast to spend on an upcoming purchase or to reinvest in your future. Nowadays, it seems like everywhere you turn you can get cash for gold. But it’s time for traditional in-person selling to move over. There’s a faster and more efficient way to sell your gold, and that’s online. Quickly get cash for gold with Gold Cash Buyers.
Safety When Selling Online
With a big thank you to technology, almost everything we do now is made simple with online processes. As a result, most professional and reputable gold buyers will offer free shipping to you. In addition, they will provide you with a label, tracking information, and insurance coverage on your gold pieces. In essence, mailing expensive valuables has never been more safe or secure than it is now.
Cash In On Your Gold With Us
We know that sending your valuables and meaningful gold pieces in the mail can sometimes seem uncomfortable. Here at Gold Cash Buyers, we make the process easy, comfortable, and efficient. We, like most reliable and certified gold cash buyers, provide you with a pre-paid FedEx shipping label with drop-off locations conveniently located on our website. We ensure your packages, and even offer additional coverage at no cost to you if necessary.
What We Do Differently
At Gold Cash Buyers, our process for buying and selling gold online is seamless. When selling with us, you get a customized customer profile account where you have the ability to track your package from the moment your information is live with FedEx. And either accept or deny our cash for gold offers to you, right from your online portal. Your information is safe, secure, and always accessible to you. If you are for any reason are not satisfied with the offer, or second-guessing selling your gold items, we will FedEx your items back to you at no cost with signature insured shipping.
What To Keep In Mind
- Get your gold appraised, first.
- Understand the appraisal process and know current pricing on gold.
- Understand your buyer’s policies.
- Don’t settle for non-reputable buyers.
- Protect yourself with insurance and documentation.
- Be realistic with pricing.
Quick Tips when Getting Cash for Gold Online
- Know Your Gold Pieces. The amount of cash for gold you will receive depends on the karat amount and weight. Make sure you know the current pricing for gold and the estimated weight of the pieces you’re selling. Therefore, assuring you won’t be disappointed. For example, jewelry. Gold jewelry classifies as 10k, 14k, 18k, 22k, or 24k gold. The higher count of gold your piece is, the higher worth it is. An important note to keep in mind, jewelry is hardly ever made in 24k gold as it’s too fragile and soft.
- Know Your Seller. Knowing your seller, their policies, and their insurance guarantees are important. You may save yourself a lot of stress, time, and aggravation by doing your research upfront and fully understanding the selling and buying process.
Quickly Get Cash For Gold: Why Gold Cash Buyers
We offer top-notch service and fair market pricing on every appraisal and cash offer. With our team of professionals, we guarantee the most competitive cash offers in as little as 24 hours. To learn more, visit our website here.